2/22/2004

The Eagles

I kept telling myself I wasn't going to say anything about this, but I can't help it. Free agency is coming up and if Andy Reid doesn't get Donovan some help at WR, I'm defecting to the Colts or something. Not that it makes any difference, but I swear...I can't take it any more. I can't even watch the games because I don't want to take the years off my life. Sure they would've lost to the Patriots, but come on! This is the same thing that happened last year. (And the worst part is, I say all this stuff knowing good and well that I'm gonna try and try and try not to watch, then they're gonna string some wins together and I'll be right there going through heart palpitations and short breath, hollering at the IB, both on good plays and bad, then next January I'll be right back here, talking about how disappointed I am.) If they're just gonna have some guys out there dropping passes, I'll go up to Bethlehem next year for training camp. I can drop 6 passes and get shut down by a 5'9" dude for league minimum.