6/24/2004

One Step Closer To "Done Seen Everything"

I read in the World Magazing blog about this new version of the Bible. It looked weird until I got to the excerpts. It would be hillarious if it wasn't so tragic. The following excerpt had me laughing out loud, though. Kinam- imagine what our bulletins would look like if Pastor Ted had'a spit this:
Matthew 26:69-70 Authorized version: "Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, 'Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.' But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest." New: "Meanwhile Rocky was still sitting in the courtyard. A woman came up to him and said: 'Haven't I seen you with Jesus, the hero from Galilee?" Rocky shook his head and said: 'I don't know what the hell you're talking about!'"
I don't know what the hell they talkin' about either.