7/18/2004

Coming Up...

Looks like I'm gonna be joining the exodus to Movable Type.  I got averytooley.com registered, so at some point I'll be packing up and heading around the corner.  A big, fat shout to my good friend, Nyki for the inspiration.  In addition to the blog, there'll be some other goodies, so stay tuned.   ***   Also, it was suggestied to me by a friend that I put more biographical info on here.  We'll see.  I will say this much, though:  I hate the half-Windsor knot.  There's nothing worse to me than seeing a hot tie looking all mangled by an asymmetrical knot.  Fellas, there are lots of ways to tie a tie.  My personal preference is the Shelby knot, but whatever you go with, let's even it out, huh?   ***   This week, I'm gonna jump into this Funk-Soul-Jazz thing with both feet.  In the meanwhile, probably later today, I'm gonna start shaking out the last 7 of my 10 favorite albums.  I'm thinking that I'm only gonna allow one entry per artist/group, so in cases where there are two possibilities, the albums are gonna have to battle it out.  Today's matchup will be Walter Hawkins' Love Alive v. Love Alive 2.   Also, I may fool around and post a follow-up to that Prejudice post.  Looking at the comments, both here and at other places that linked to it, I think most people got what I was saying but some people missed the point completely...or they tried to correct me with my own argument.  Whatever.  Like I said before, that's what grown folks are for, having different opinions.