6/27/2004

Whas'nEVER I Play, It's Got To Be FUNKY - Bass Inspirations

Inspired by my man, DJ $ Bill (that was my great-grandfather's nickname), I'm about this is a list of songs that inspired me to get a bass (along w/ a couple Russell Jones records I really like, just because.) Sir Psycho Sexy - Red Hot Chili Peppers Righteous Rhythm - Rose Royce Hikky Burr - Quincy Jones The Streetbeater - Quincy Jones Old Man - Masta Killa feat. The RZA & Ol' Dirty Bastard (samples Streetbeater) Stranglehold - Ted Nugent The Jam - Larry Graham & Graham Central Station Call Him Up (Can't Stop Praising His Name) - Keith Pringle Barney Miller Theme - Allyn Ferguson This House Is Smokin' - BT Express Skin Tight - Ohio Players I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonder She's The One - James Brown Glide - Pleasure Givin' Up Food For Funk - The JBs The Grunt - The JBs Good Old Music - Funkadelic The Old Landmark - Rev. Milton Brunson Freddie's Dead - Curtis Mayfield Harlem World - Ol' Dirty Bastard Ashley's Roachclip - The Soul Searchers Scorpio - Dennis Coffey