3/24/2004

A Quote & Some Questions

I got these out of this book, "The Little Book of Stupid Questions" by David Borgenicht "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects"- Will Rogers • If you were lost on a desert island and could only take with you one book,and CD, what would you choose?
Book: The Bible CD: I can think of a couple that I've burned up recently that would probably do the trick. If it had to be a prerecorded cd, I would say "Songs In The Key of Life" by Stevie Wonder. Although if I could take my laptop, I could kill two birds with one stone.
• Are you more likely to be the "good cop" or the "bad cop?"
I'm the good cop. I'm all easy going, laughs, and good times. Until...
• If you could change your name, what would you pick?
Eric Avery. That's what my mom was going to name me in the first place.
• If you had a theme song, what song would you pick? What if the song were played every time you entered a room or walked down the street? Would this change your choice?
I actually make my CDs with this idea in mind. When I graduated, I wished that they could've played "Freddie's Dead" by Curtis Mayfield as I collected my diploma. (I did have it playing in my head, though.) Nowadays, I'm thinking my theme song would either be "Ain't No Sunshine" by Roy Ayers or "Soul Power" by James Brown.
• If the person you hate most in the world needed a kidney transplant and you were the only person with a healthy kidney who is a perfect match for that person, would you give up your organ?
Yes. I would hafta pray myself up really hard, and I would hafta pray that I didn't hope his body would reject it, but I would give it up.
• Shouldn't you be able to rent one of those carts people ride at the airport, sort of like airport taxis?
Yes! Well, maybe not all like that. I personally travel very light, but when I'm with my mom or my grandmother, I wish I could flag one of those carts down.
• Which muppet are you most like: Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Kermit, or Big Bird?
Ernie...or Grover. But is Big Bird male or female? That's what I need to know.
• Why didn't Miss Piggy karate chop Jessica Simpson on that Pizza Hut commercial? That would'a been hot!