4/16/2004

Laptop 30

1. James Brown – Can I Get Some Help 2. Common – Cold-Blooded 3. Marvin Gaye – T Plays It Cool 4. De La Soul – Am I Worth You 5. Jay-Z – Allure 6. Jay-Z – Cashmere Thoughts 7. James Brown – Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose 8. De La Soul – WRMS' Dedication To The Bitty 9. A Tribe Called Quest – Word Play 10. De La Soul – My Brother's A Basehead 11. De La Soul – Dog Eat Dog 12. Cosmopolitan Church of Prayer Choir – Jesus Can Work It Out 13. The Meters – Just Kissed My Baby 14. Ice Cube – Turn Off The Radio 15. De La Soul, feat. B. Real – Peer Pressure 16. Jay-Z, feat. Foxy Brown – Ain't No Nigga 17. A Tribe Called Quest – Oh My God (remix) 18. Roy Ayers – What You Won't Do For Love 19. Living Colour – Under Cover Of Darkness 20. Marvin Gaye – I Wanna Be Where You Are 21. EPMD – Let The Funk Flow 22. Tramaine Hawkins – Changed 23. Leaders of the New School – Daily Reminder 24. Commissioned – If God Is For Us 25. Macy Gray – Caligula 26. The Meters – Cabbage Alley 27. Outkast – Wheelz of Steel 28. Michael Jackson – You Are Not Alone 29. The Pharcyde – Oh Shit 30. Ice Cube – No Vaseline This is amazing. I've never had so many songs by so few artists unless I did it on purpose. What's weird is that I have more Stevie Wonder and James Brown on than anybody else, so if anybody was going to get multi-play, especially back-to-back, I would expect it to be one of them. Not that I mind getting a lot of De La.